BODY ALCHEMY, DISCOVER YOUR HIDDEN GOLDBody Alchemy is the transformation of the body, mind and spirit. Releasing pain, tension and worn out patterns of living to revitalize and restore optimal wellbeing. Find your hidden gold, a joyful vitality for living life to its fullest.
OPTIMAL WELLBEINGReplenish Your Spirit - Calm Your Nervous System - Relieve Pain And Tension - Rekindle Your Creative Spark
INTEGRATIVE BODY PSYCHOTHERAPY, UNIQUELY DESIGNED FOR EACH PERSON.
Psychodrama, Personal Development Retreats
Offering Yoga, meditation, expressive arts, and Psychodrama in a community of likeminded people who are committed to self -care and wholehearted connection.
- A group form of psychotherapy that replenishes the psyche and spirit through multimodal forms of therapy.
- Theatre for the soul. A process of self-discovery, healing and repair of past hurts or injuries, relationships and family dynamics.
- A safe container to examine and practice new behaviours and learn new strategies for navigating life’s challenges.
- A nurturing and conscious community that seeks to bring out the best within each person.
Professional Development training courses
Body Alchemy Workshops. 3 Day workshops focused on healing trauma, abuse and neglect. Incorporating psychodrama, craniosacral therapy, and the applications of ‘state of the art therapies’ that help to:
- Build a safe ‘enough ‘container within the group.
- Restore and rebuild ‘the body of trust’.
- Strengthening one’s emotional and physical boundaries.
- Increase resilience and positive beliefs in self.
- Healing the inner perpetrator, self -destructive behaviours.
- Recovering the lost child of ‘grace’.
In an integrative approach, therapists learn how to work with a broad spectrum of complex traumas and emotional dysregulation. Prerequisites: CranioSacral Therapy 1 and 2.
Positional Release 2-4 day workshops
An invaluable tool to treat acute strain patterns and chronic pain through a gentle osteopathic technique that can be applied to other body therapies. Learn invaluable palpation and listening skills to:
- Gently engage the muscle tissues with light touch.
- Release pain through the tender points and underlying soft tissue.
- Unravel muscle spasms and body- wide patterns of tension.
- Go to the source of the originating problem.
- Assists in muscle realignment, joint mobilization, and muscle re-education.
February 5, 2018
Returning to ‘flow’; Regulating the nervous system, Restoring the harmonics of the body mind. Before working with anxious, distressed or hyper vigilant clients it’s critical to understand the physiology of the nervous system from a somatic emotional perspective. Teaching your clients about the” Window of Tolerance” (Ogden, Minton, 2000) can be a useful visual and experiential tool to their self-management and emotional balance. Many clients who come to see us have a hard time hearing […]
March 6, 2017
Psychodrama is a relational form of psychotherapy which works holistically with a person to explore family dynamics or work related conflicts. Story telling in action, its roots lie in theater as well as theories of healthy, child development. With a wellness based approach, therapy is focused on a person’s creativity and life skills. Somatically, focusing on the body allows the person to discover the connection to body mind and how that affects their energy and […]
February 27, 2017
C-section, forceps or any interventions that might have caused trauma or distress to the infant can leave long term effects in their bodies. The results may lead to poor attachment, learning disabilities, sensory processing disorder, anxiety, scoliosis, or other physical problems. A CranioSacral approach treats the whole person, emotional, mental and physical. Early intervention can make a huge difference in the healthy development of your child. Treatment for the parents helps them to be more […]